Equine Algotherapy - An innovation in the health and fitness management of the horse
Equithalasso is an equine product collection made exclusively from natural raw materials extracted from the sea. These drug-free, high quality, lab-certified products provide a variety of treatments tailored to your horse's specific needs in performance or recovery.
- Self heating, ready-to-mix powder
- Use before, after or during competition, ideal for multi-day or especially demanding competitions
- Relaxes muscles, relieves pain and detoxifies
- Apply medium layer to muscles only; back, neck, shoulders and hindquarters
- Cover with bodywrap film and a cooler, leave on for 30-40 mins, rinse with water.
Draining Clay Paste & Powder
- Available in ready-to-mix powder or ready-to-use mud
- Relieves bone, joint and muscular issues such as osteoarthritis, sprains and strains, inflamed ligaments etc.
- Specially recommended for draining and treating soft and hard tears, tendonitis etc.
- Relieves and accelerates joint recovery
- Use on tendons, muscles, stifles, hocks, carpals, along spine etc.
- Apply in a thin to medium layer and allow to dry completely, then rinse - no need to cover/wrap treatment area
Cryotendon Cooling Paste
- Ready-to-use algae paste
- Refreshes, drains and tightens to provide immediate relied to tendons and swelling post-trauma
- Use where needed to reduce temperature, swelling and inflammation - legs, joints, back, muscles etc.
- Ideal for hot tendons traumas
- Apply in a thin layer, then rinse off after 30-60 minutes - no need to cover/wrap treatment area
Self Heating Marine Mud
- Powerful self-heating, ready-to-mix powder
- (Note: heats up to +40C, DO NOT apply by hand, use spatula or similar utensil)
- Use before competitions to loosen and prepare muscles for exertion & use after competition to release hard, tight muscles
- Ideal for stiffness, tension, cramps or spot treatment (ex. tight sacrums or withers)
- Cover with bodywrap film and a cooler/towel, leave on for 30 mins and rinse with warm water
Mont St Michel Marine Mud
- Ready-to-use Mont St Michel Mud
- Prevents and relieves bone & joint disorders and chronic tendon & ligament issues
- Preps joints before competition, soothes then after; ideal for general joint maintenance in senior horses
- Use on neck/cervicals, hocks, stifles, fetlocks and along the spine
- Do not use on open sores (sea salt will string)
- Rich in calcium, magnesium and iron
- Apply in medium layer and allow to dry completely, then rinse - no need to cover/wrap treatment area
Marine Algae Shampoo
- Concentrated formula made from marine algae, lavender, rosemary and apple
- High concentration of marine micronutrients and algae make for a glossy coat and better skin elasticity
Please inquire for pricing, sizing and availability.
Please consult your veterinarian or medical physician for diagnosis and treatment of serious injuries or conditions.
© HealthEquine Therapies 2020. All rights reserved.